The barn’s official name is the ‘Ramsay-Fox Round Barn‘. It is named after the original builder & the previous owners, John’s Great Aunt, Anita Fox, who lived here with her husband, Clem, and four children, for 45 years. The whole property was placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2012. We have the last true-circular barn in Marshall County & it was built around 1911. We purchased this homestead in 2012.